Followers

Total Pageviews

Monday 28 September 2015

Sheena show today at 11am on Create and Craft and double post!

Morning my crafting friends, glad to have you visit me today, here is another card showcasing Sheenas beautiful stamps, last  showing today on Create and Craft at 11am.

Another double for you.


This was White Gesso painted onto Kraft card and stamped over once dry, then painted a little more with the ink. Ivy die added on top for that touch of colour.

                                         
Brick wall stamped with Iced Spruce DI then inked round edge with same DI. Two picture postcards
stamped using the tree scene and the logs, corners Gold embossed and arranged on card as seen.


I do hope you have managed to catch at least one of the shows to see all the other Design teams stunning work.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

10 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards Jacquie. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Jacquie, smashing cards. Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous card designs and images Jacquie.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous card designs and images Jacquie.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacquie,
    2 wonderfully created cards, with such beautifully stamped images.
    The design ,and colours are perfect.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jacquie,
    It's lovely to see you. I had a few days break so I missed you coming back but I'm glad everything is ok.
    Now, I love Sheena, her stamps and techniques are wonderful, and your cards are wonderful too. I saw her over the weekend, but missed her this morning. Pesky housework knocked my TV routine to bits!!!
    Love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowser! I am so envious of your stamping and colouring

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards Jacquie, I did manage to catch one of the shows - wonderful new stamps.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacquie
    Another dynamic duo of cards.
    I'm going to have to get that ivy die as I've seen it on Jenny's card and now yours and it looks fab!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.