Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 20 March 2015

Oldie's Friday Again!

Morning my crafting friends, hope this finds you all safe and well, lots of hugs to those who are not well.
A very quick post for you today, as its 'Oldie's Friday' I am showcasing a very old card I made quite a few years ago, I cannot even remember the occasion or who it was for lol!!!


Its that old I cannot even remember what I had used, I can make out an embossing folder and a mask (Leaves) and stamps in each of the corners.

I think the die cut in the middle may well have been Adorning Squares, I am sure one of you crafters out there will be able to say whether it is or not, if it is then this was the only time I used it as it broke whilst going through the machine, I sent it back and never replaced it!!!

As you can see I added a ribbon with the colour to match the stamped flowers with a little MDF flower on top.

Sorry to be so vague in this post but it is Oldies Friday and this oldie is losing her memory lol!

Hope everyone will have a fabulous weekend, its count down time for me again as only one week till Easter hols then I can play whoooppeee!!!

I am entering this into the http://stampingwithbibiana.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/throwback-thursday-challenge-7.html

See you all on Sunday (I Hope).

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jacquie, I love the design and beautiful colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacquie,
    I can make out the adorning squares but that's it for me, it's a lovely bright card though and the ribbon and ink match perfectly!
    Isn't it funny how different our cards are when you look back, I don't think I dare show mine!
    What did you start by doing, mine was peel offs and for Christmas cards!
    Have a good weekend,
    Hugs
    Sandra xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Jacquie, I think I may go and hunt one out now !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a pretty card Jacquie, may be old but to me it's a newie...love it. and yes you can come there anytime but tonight it has cooled down drastically...compared to today it was so hot..xx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous oldie Jacquie, such beautiful warm colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Jacquie! I had to giggle while I was reading this...your card is a few years old, so it's understandable you may not remember the ingredients...I sometimes forget what I used in the short time it takes me to walk from my craft room to the computer! BWA HAHA! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely you can enter your new post for this oldie at my throwback thursday challenge!
    hugs
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  9. great oldie, Jacquie. Now reference the weekend it's Sandra's reteat, I have been helping as Tammy found a great venue for it. Details on her blog under your name on the day you asked. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Jacquie, love the embossed background, colors and fabulous design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jacquie
    Sometimes I struggle to remember what I did yesterday lol!
    Lovely texture and great for posting too.
    Ah, I remember now, I was at the NEC yesterday lol!
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful Oldie Jacquie, love the citrus colours. I cant remember what I did yesterday never mind a few years ago hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.