Followers

Total Pageviews

Friday 17 April 2015

Oldies Friday again!

Hello my crafty friends, this is a quick post as today I will be traveling to Birmingham for my Uncles funeral and back again on Saturday so this is a scheduled post. Luckily my son is here to look after the animals for me. Sorry we wont have time to pop by and say 'Hello' Ang, at least not this time but all being well may be up your way July sometime so maybe we can meet somewhere then? So as its 'oldie Friday' I have found an old card I do not think I have posted before, apologies if I have.





This was made with Teal card; Spellbinders Gold Elements One and Gold Labels Four; Tim Holtz distress Ink Peacock Feathers; Stamps, Aqua Silk Crushed Ribbon and Pearl embellishment were all from Creative Expressions.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, hopefully it will get a little warmer, I want summer now lol!

Happy Crafting and I will be back on Sunday.

Thank you for looking, Jacquie xxx

9 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, live it, great colours, use of your Dies and super design
    Have a fantastic weekend
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes OK today.
    This card is lovely and doesn,t look old at all. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design My "oldies" are not good! Hope today goes as well as it can

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacquie, sorry to hear about your loss, hope all goes well for the funeral.
    Although your card is an oldie it's still a goodie!!!
    Janice xxx http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb creation, brilliant colours sorry to hear of your loss and sending hugs and prayers.xx...xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Jacquie!! You know, I actually own both of these die sets and I never used either one of them, not even once!! You are really inspiring me to pull them out of the packages and use them!! Love that big beautiful bow my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card- I was following you but after your lovely comment on my blog, I came again and am now subscribing too. Thanks for showing my blog on the side as one on your blog list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous oldie Jacquie, lovely colour and beautiful dies.
    I hope all goes well today.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jacquie
    Nope, I would have remembered seeing this gem. Love the colour and design.
    You took the words right out of my mouth (as the great Mr Loaf once sand) but obviously you have more important things on your mind. S sorry to hear about your uncle.
    If you're up this way in July, that'll be cool!
    Hope you manage some chill out time still at the weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment I do appreciate it. I love to read what you think of my creations and I hope you will visit me again.